Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sanity Falls Prizes - Ghanie Lane

Today we talk to Ghanie Lane:


MadPea: Thank you for participating the Sanity Falls hunt. Madpea is looking forward to a great event that all SL will talk about.Tell our readers about your work and your products.

Ghanie Lane: I create sculpties and sell full perm sculpt maps. The majority of my buyers request jewelry related items because I am able to maintain a good deal of precision while working with sculpties smaller than 0.01m. But I also have a nice selection of full sized sculpties for architecture, builds, and landscaping.

MadPea: And what is your prize for the hunters?


Ghanie Lane: I decided to make twisted ring sculpties to go with the stolen loot theme (they stole my cash and my jewelry!). Though these unique rings can be used to create a variety of jewelry, limited only by your imagination.

MadPea: Finally, which 2nd prize is waiting for the hunters at the end?


Ghanie Lane: A champaigne bottle and champaigne glass sculptie (to help celebrate the end of your quest).

MadPea: Thank you for the short interview!

How to get started: http://madpea.blogspot.de/2012/04/sanity-falls-hunt-what-is-it-about-and.html

Taxi to Game: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hoshi%20Island/133/131/801

by Quan Lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment